Bringing forward thinking clients and industry leading suppliers together
Vixus Property Advisory’s facilities consultancy team is focused on addressing our clients’ individual requirements.
Our services cover all aspects of the contract lifecycle, offering you the flexibility of utilising our support for specific work, or as an all encompassing solution.
Based in Bristol, we operate across the UK and globally.
Our team is highly experienced in all aspects of FM consultancy and can boast an enviable client list, whilst retaining strong, professional relationships with the best regional and national suppliers in the market. We are experienced in providing consultancy services to a range of sectors:
- Property Managers and Building Owners
- Tenants / Corporate Occupiers
- Higher Education
- Shopping Centres
- Arts and Culture Venues
Led by a CIPS qualified consultant, Vixus procures all hard and soft FM services in line with RICS service charge code
- Management of the procurement process (end to end)
- Prequalification and supplier vetting
- Tender evaluation (financial and technical/quality) and
management of tender presentations
- Preparation of contract documents, including specification, SLA and KPIs
- Contract negotiation and price benchmarking against
- Supply chain rationalisation
- Mobilisation support
We pride ourselves on delivering projects on time and on budget. Our procurement process has been proven to stand up to external audit scrutiny, whilst also being tailored to the specific requirements of each client.
Whilst cost reduction is not always the primary driver for a procurement exercise, the savings and improvements that we achieve will exceed the cost of our support.
Whether your FM services are delivered by an in-house team or an outsourced provider, regular external auditing helps ensure that your facilities are being managed to the agreed standards.
Vixus undertakes a 360° review of the services in question, looking beyond service standards alone to identify the root cause of any deficiencies.
We engage with the management team, service delivery personnel and the building’s end users to gain a full understanding of each stakeholder’s expectations and preferences.
Our audits can also be tailored to help clients who are seeking to achieve industry awards and internal standard accreditations.
- Building compliance health check
- Service standards inspections
- Review of FM team structure
- Supply chain compliance
- Systems and processes
- Customer satisfaction surveys
The Vixus team has the skills and experience to mange a large variety of projects. Included below are a selection of examples of projects that we have managed for our clients:
- Mobilisation management of FM contracts
- Estates strategy development
- Interim/permanent property management solutions
- Production of company policy documents
- Mechanical and Electrical project engineering
- Lifecycle Upgrade Works
Vixus provides dedicated supplier vetting and approval services, allowing our clients to focus on their core business activities.
We act on your behalf, managing your supplier vetting procedures in a discreet yet thorough manner, ensuring that your company works with compliant suppliers at all times.
The solution delivered by Vixus will be unique to your company’s requirements, generally including:
- Vetting and approval
- New supplier approval
- Document verification, financial checks and site inspections
- Regular supplier review
- Annual updates to verify insurances and industry accreditations
What our clients and suppliers say…
We have found a consultant who really has worked hard to understand our business and the results demonstrate this.
The whole exercise was professional throughout and was controlled and managed effectively, from the initial site survey, through to submission, presentation and finally award.
I would recommend Darien and the team to any potential client looking for a consultant to use who wishes to receive a fully transparent process, scored throughout and who will provide a tender appointment award based upon the whole engagement.