Almost all organisations need to procure high value services, yet most companies don’t have the time or in-house expertise to do this effectively. Often this leads to the tender exercise being rushed, or worse – open to external scrutiny.
Vixus has a team of CIPS qualified consultants who specialise in facilities management and indirect spend procurement. Our clients span a range of industries from landlord/managing agent, corporate occupier, arts & culture and shopping centres.
We are also vastly experienced in managing public sector procurement exercises, having worked with local authorities, PFI contracts and government bodies.
In short, Vixus takes the hassle of procurement away from your team. As experts in our field, we can demonstrate that best value has been obtained through a tender process that is fully transparent and auditable.
Our procurement services span the lifecycle of your contract, providing you with the flexibility of utilising the services that you need most.
- Management of the procurement process (end to end)
- Prequalification and supplier vetting
- Tender evaluation (financial and technical/quality) and management of tender presentations
- Preparation of contract documents, including specification, SLA and KPIs
- Contract negotiation and price benchmarking against industry standards
- Supply chain rationalisation
- Mobilisation support
Experienced procurement team
We pride ourselves on delivering projects on time and on budget. Our procurement process has been proven to stand up to external audit scrutiny, whilst also being tailored to the specific requirements of each of our clients.
Whilst cost reduction is not always the primary driver for a procurement exercise, the savings and improvements that we achieve will exceed the cost of our support.
Rationalisation of indirect spend across client’s EMEA portfolio
- Reduction of supply chain from 76 to 5 core providers
- Year 1 savings in excess of $750,000
- Plus significant time savings through reduced invoice volumes
- Standardised suite of contract documents to provide consistency for ongoing supplier management
What our clients and suppliers say…
We have found a consultant who really has worked hard to understand our business and the results demonstrate this.
The whole exercise was professional throughout and was controlled and managed effectively, from the initial site survey, through to submission, presentation and finally award.
I would recommend Darien and the team to any potential client looking for a consultant to use who wishes to receive a fully transparent process, scored throughout and who will provide a tender appointment award based upon the whole engagement.