Whether your FM services are delivered by an in-house team or an outsourced provider, regular external auditing helps ensure that your facilities are being managed to the agreed standards.
Vixus undertakes a 360° review of the services in question, looking beyond service standards alone to identify the root cause of any deficiencies.
We engage with the management team, service delivery personnel and the building’s end users to gain a full understanding of each stakeholder’s expectations and preferences.
Our audit package comprises a series of modules, which can be delivered independently or combined, aligned to your specific requirements.
Our Audit Package
Building compliance health check
- An independent review of your assets and plant, ensuring that each item is being maintained according to industry guidelines and frequencies
Service standards inspections
- Conducting overt or covert inspections of the relevant services
- Cleaning audits using white glove and UV light
- Mystery visitor inspections for Front of House and Security services
Review of FM team structure
- Verifying whether the FM function (in house and/or outsourced) is delivering best value
- Identifying options for restructure and revised reporting lines
Supply chain compliance
- Review of second and third tier suppliers to ensure that value for money is being delivered
- Confirming whether your health & safety, environmental and social value initiatives are being flowed down the supply chain
- Review of the management information system – is it being utilised effectively?
- Does the supplier (or in house team) have suitable back of house processes, procedures and systems to properly manage the service?
Customer satisfaction surveys
- Issued to building users either via email or in person
- Feedback anonymised and collated to show trends
Where multiple modules are combined, your Vixus consultant will link themes together in your bespoke Audit Report, which provides you with a comprehensive assessment of our findings, along with a series of practical recommendations for improvement.
Our audits can also be tailored to help clients who are seeking to achieve industry awards and international standard accreditations.
Case study: Theatre Royal Plymouth
The outputs of the project were
- Restructure of FM team
- Implementation of a performance measurement mechanism
- Creation of an employee reward scheme
What our clients and suppliers say…
We have found a consultant who really has worked hard to understand our business and the results demonstrate this.
The whole exercise was professional throughout and was controlled and managed effectively, from the initial site survey, through to submission, presentation and finally award.
I would recommend Darien and the team to any potential client looking for a consultant to use who wishes to receive a fully transparent process, scored throughout and who will provide a tender appointment award based upon the whole engagement.