Car park consultancy
Vixus is available to support and guide institutions, landlords, shopping centres and managing agents alike to develop and create solutions to maximise the value of your parking assets.
Our knowledge and experience extends through a wide range of key elements that form the foundations for creating a strategic path to optimising your car park solution.
We tailor our solutions to reflect the bespoke requirements for each project, for example renegotiating a better deal from an existing arrangement, or reprocuring to obtain better value.
We consider the bigger picture above short-term benefits and can provide a multitude of specialist parking services.
- Property lifecycle analysis
- Develop ‘design & build’ strategies (new and refurbishment)
- Traffic flow, layout and circulation utilisation
- Creation of signage and wayfinding strategies
- Technology: solutions, systems and equipment analysis
- Electric vehicle charging management strategies
- Lighting and energy management strategies
- Procurement and competitive tender
- Financial and commercial analysis
- Developing sales and commercialisation strategies
- Third party contract analysis & analysis
- Feasibility studies and business case recommendations
- Supply chain management
- Total project management
- Undertaking operation and performance audits
- Operational and financial performance reporting
- Creating bespoke ‘best practice’ operating solutions
- Mystery shopping activity
- Recruitment: senior management to front line staff
- Designing & delivering staff training and development programmes
Case Study – centre:mk – Milton Keynes
Vixus was initially appointed by the owners of centre:mk to source a consolidated car park operator across the estate. We were subsequently retained to manage the mobilisation of the appointed provider, and more recently have worked with the key stakeholders to develop pricing, ticketing and commercialisation strategies, as well as supporting the integration of the centre’s loyalty App with the car parks.
What our clients and suppliers say…
We have found a consultant who really has worked hard to understand our business and the results demonstrate this.
The whole exercise was professional throughout and was controlled and managed effectively, from the initial site survey, through to submission, presentation and finally award.
I would recommend Darien and the team to any potential client looking for a consultant to use who wishes to receive a fully transparent process, scored throughout and who will provide a tender appointment award based upon the whole engagement.